Jackson County Courthouse

Original Court House, Brownstown, IN, which stood from 1835-1870. - from R.R. (Phil) Robertson, bw 9.52x7.28
1870-1910 Court House, Brownstown - from R.R. (Phil) Robertson, bw 9.59x7.41
Jackson Co. Courthouse in 1870, the gift of Leroy Perrin - from Jackson County Historical Society
1910 to present Court House in Brownstown, note construction shack in front of Court House. - from R.R. (Phil) Robertson, bw 9.59x7.53
Court House Fire on July 1, 1959, in Brownstown - from Jackson County Public Library
Jackson County Court House, built in 1816 in Brownstown, IN, was named for Andrew Jackson. - from Jackson County Historical Society
Jackson County Court House - from Jackson County Historical Society

Title

Jackson County Courthouse

Subject

Jackson County Courthouse

Description

Jackson County Courthouse

Creator

Jackson County Public Library

Source

Still images

Publisher

Jackson County Public Library

Date

pre-1870 to current

Format

Still images

Language

English

Type

Local history

Identifier

Still images

Coverage

Jackson County IN, Brownstown IN

Original Format

photographs

Collection

Citation

Jackson County Public Library, “Jackson County Courthouse,” Jackson County Public Library, accessed May 20, 2018, http://www.jacksoncountyhistory.org/items/show/556.