Jackson County Hospital

Seymour Hospital, ca 1911 - from Elaine Allman 3.5x5 bw postcard
Dr. Daniel Joseph Cummings 1878-1959 - from Jackson County Historical Society
Phyliss Flynn, RN - from the Seymour Tribune, bw  4.51x6.54
Hospital Planners L-R 1._______Hamilton, 2. Gary Meyers, 3. George James - from the Seymour Tribune
Schneck Memorial Hospital Seymour, IN 1911 - from Ida and Kenny Wehmiller, bw 5.39x3.17
Hospital, Seymour in 1950s from Elaine Allman,  bw 6.64 x 4.55
Schneck Memorial Hospital, Seymour, IN, in 1912  - from Ida and Kenny Wehmiller  bw 5.41x3.42
Schneck Memorial Hospital, Seymour. established in 1910. In 1940 renamed Jackson County Schneck Memorial Hospital - from Garvin Jennings
New Jackson Co. Schneck Memorial Hospital - from Garvin Jennings
Schneck Memorial Hospital. Seymour, IN, - from Ida and Kenny Wehmiller, bw 5.25x3.12
Jackson County Schneck Memorial Hospital - from Ida and Kenny Wehmiller, C 5.37x3.44
Schneck Memorial Nurses Home - dedicated Nov. 14, 1921, Seymour. - from Elaine Allman, bw 5.18x3.55
Schneck Memorial Hosp. Dedication 1911 - from Polly Schneck, bw 5.73x4.72
Ralph W. Keyes, Hospital Administrator - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
Seymour Hospital is completed with the help of Arvin employees. - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
The new dining room more than doubled the size of the old one. - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
The $850,000 addition to Schneck Memorial Hospital included 30 single, double and four-bed units. - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
Arthur S. Kaufman as the first president of the Jackson County Schneck Memorial Hospital Foundation - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
In the hospital kitchen. Mrs. Ellie Bright in the foreground, Bill Boley in the background - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
Hospital nursery for newborns - Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
One of three surgeries in the new wing. Nurses Marilou Johnson and Jean Donahue are pictured. - Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
A four-bed unit in the new wing. Nurse Ramona Boley and Clara Empson are pictured. - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
Jackson County Hosp So. Walnut St - from the Seymour Tribune, bw 6.69x4.81
Schneck Memorial Hospital - from the Seymour Tribune, bw 7.05x4.91
Hospital corridor with comfortable seating, air conditioning, and free coffee. - from Tom Melton - Arvin Folks Magazine, July-August, 1957
Order form for opium, etc. - Taulman Drug donated by Robert and Hyla Cartwright of Crothersville - from Jackson County Historical Society
Recipes from 1889 Mrs. John Wiseman - from Jackson County Historical Society
RXs given by Hyla Cartwright - from Jackson County Historical Society
RXs - Seymour Pharmacy and Cartwright Pharmacy, Crothersville. Given by wife Hyla Cartwright - from Jackson County Historical Society
RXs given by Hyla Cartwright - from Jackson County Historical Society
Dedication pamphlet of Hospital 1911-1986 - from Polly Schneck, bw 5.43x8.48
Hospital Funders Descendants honored. - from Polly Schneck, bw 6.39x4.46
Dr. Wilson - Brownstown, IN, in the early 1900s - from Jackson County Historical Society

Title

Jackson County Hospital

Description

Jackson County Hospital

Creator

Jackson County Public Library

Publisher

Jackson County Public Library

Date

1889 - today

Format

Still images

Type

Local history

Language

English

Source

Still images

Subject

Jackson County Hospital

Coverage

Jackson County IN, Seymour IN

Collection

Citation

Jackson County Public Library, “Jackson County Hospital,” Jackson County Public Library, accessed October 15, 2018, http://www.jacksoncountyhistory.org/items/show/562.

Social Bookmarking