Reno House/Schneck Farm

Schneck Farm - from Polly Schneck, bw 9.41x7.57
Reno House - later the Schneck home - from Polly Schneck, bw 3.06x3.08
The Reno Brothers Home (Elizabeth Rebber picture) - from Elaine Allman, faded bw 7.51 x 9.47
House in background, man with horse and buggy - from Polly Schneck, bw 2.46x1.53
Reno House on 6th Street on Schneck farm 1904 - from Polly Schneck, bw 2.42x1.53
Reno Brothers Home in l860s west of Riverview Cem., were known for their lawlessness. The house stood on Hill one mile north of Seymour - owned by Mrs. Geo. Melloncamp. Photo owned by Mrs. Matilda Louster, 5th and Mill Street who with her family lived in the Reno homestead for a number of years. - from Jackson County Historical Society
Reno home - later the Schneck farm - from Polly Schneck, bw 9.44x5.58
Charles Schneck Home. Before 1914 was Reno Home - from Polly Schneck, bw 3.39x3.02

Title

Reno House/Schneck Farm

Description

Reno House/Schneck Farm

Creator

Jackson County Public Library

Publisher

Jackson County Public Library

Format

Still images

Type

Local history

Language

English

Source

Still images

Subject

Reno House/Schneck Farm

Coverage

Jackson County

Collection

Citation

Jackson County Public Library, “Reno House/Schneck Farm,” Jackson County Public Library, accessed September 22, 2018, http://www.jacksoncountyhistory.org/items/show/935.

Social Bookmarking